TL's chicken slow cooker casserole. By Caroline Hire - Food writer. Treat the family to this wholesome chicken casserole that delivers comfort while being low-fat. And you can let a slow cooker do most of the work.
My recipe for Slow Cooker Chicken Noodle Casserole is comfort food at its finest… and simplest! Just a few ingredients that you throw together in the morning and it's ready by dinnertime. A twist on tuna casserole, this family-friendly casserole is quick, simple, and healthier than traditional casseroles. You can cook TL's chicken slow cooker casserole using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of TL's chicken slow cooker casserole
- It's 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 can of cream of celery soup.
- It's 2 cup of uncooked instant rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 3 of green onions chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of crushed red pepper.
- Prepare 2 lb of boneless chicken breasts.
Chicken casserole is made to be a slow cooker recipe. Chicken becomes meltingly tender after a few hours of gentle cooking. We'd recommend browning the meat and veg for this slow cooker chicken casserole beforehand, as it enhances the flavour. 'If you have time, browning your meat and veg in a. An easy, creamy chicken enchilada casserole.
TL's chicken slow cooker casserole step by step
- Spray inside crock pot with non stick spray. Add soups, water, rice, chopped celery and onion..
- Mix spices together and rub on chicken breasts..
- Place chicken on top of rice mixture. Cook 6-8 hrs on low or 3-4 hrs on high. Stir occasionally..
Slow cooking gently melds together the flavors of chicken thigh meat, cream of chicken soup, sour cream, and green chiles. All Reviews for White Chicken Enchilada Slow-Cooker Casserole. Usually, I think to use my slow cooker in the winter, for a braise or stew or maybe some pulled pork. But I'm also finding it rather convenient in the summer as a way to avoid using the oven and heating up the kitchen. This chicken and rice casserole recipe is designed for a slow cooker.