3 packet chicken. Remove the chicken and shred, then add back to the gravy. For thickening the gravy, follow the instructions above. In a small bowl combine the seasoning packets and water.
Preparation: Mix all three packets in the water and stir well. Add the chicken and seasoning/water mixture to the crock pot. Want a really no-fuss dinner where you need nothing special in the way of ingredients and that has almost zero prep work? You can have 3 packet chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of 3 packet chicken
- It's 5 large of Chicken breast.
- You need 1 packages of Italian dressing mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of ranch dressing mix.
- You need 1 packages of Chicken gravy mix.
Oh and most importantly, that it's awesomely delicious? I have been making versions of this roast for years. The barbecue chicken packets from Spend with Pennies are perfect over the campfire or on the grill for added smoky flavor. You can even make these ahead of time, and they stay nice and warm wrapped in foil.
3 packet chicken instructions
- Wash all chicken breast set aside..
- Mix all three packets in a cup of water. Set aside..
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot..
- Pour packet mixture over chicken..
- Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours then turn on medium for last hour/hour and a half..
Find more prep-ahead foil packet recipes. Well this recipe is the same idea, except for chicken. I saw the idea over at Fantastical Sharing of Recipes. The Chicken Packets recipe out of our category Chicken! This dish is so easy and perfect for summertime: Simply top chicken breast with pesto (homemade or store-bought), tomato, and fresh mozzarella, and then fold it up in a foil packet and bake in the oven.