Churros. Easy churros recipe with hot chocolate dipping sauce. Follw this recipe to learn how to make perfect churros. Printable Version. "These Mexican fritters are very common at fairs.
A churro is a fried-dough pastry—predominantly choux—based snack. Churros are traditional in Spain and Portugal, where they originated, as well as in the Philippines and Ibero-America. They are also consumed around the world, especially in the Southwestern United States, France. You can cook Churros using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Churros
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- It's 500 g of flour.
- You need 3 of desserts spoons oil.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Sugar.
The Mexican version of a quick fried cake, churros are incredible tasty treats that couldn't be easier to make. Whether you want to craft them from scratch or are looking for a quicker fix. I have loved churros ever since I was a little girl wandering the streets of Tijuana. Homemade Churros are made with simple, pantry-staple ingredients and fried to golden perfection, these are easy to make at home!
Churros step by step
- Da farko zaa tankaɗe flour acikin wani container.
- Saiki zuba ruwa acikin tukunya, kisa sugar da salt da baking powder ki motsa.
- Sannan saiki sa oil din, saiki ɗora akan wuta yatafasa.
- Bayan yatafasa saiki zuba wannan ruwan acikin flour harya haɗa jikinshi yazama dough.
- Sannan saiki sa acikin piping bag, saiki dinga matso kwaɓin nan daga cikin piping bag kina sawa acikin mai, saiki soya.
- Piping bag ɗin saikin samasa noozle aciki yadda zai baki shape ɗin kamar yadda yake a hoto, zaa iyaci hakanan zaa iyayin kuma chocolate syrup sai adinga dangwalawa dashi anaci..
Homemade Churros are a classic favorite fried food! From Authentic Loop Churros to OREO Churros, you'll want. Churros are kind of the Spanish version of donuts. Taco Bell ripped them off with their Cinnamon Twists. The original Spanish churros were made with just flour and water (maybe some oil) dough.