Easy crockpot chicken dinner. Our best crockpot chicken recipes make weeknight meals a breeze. Chicken dinners taste even better when they make themselves. They're all made using a Crock Pot or slow cooker — and the majority are drop-and-go dinners.
The chicken is made easy in the slow cooker, and the addition of veggies turns this typically unhealthy fare into a flavorful dish that's packed with nutrients. Pour the sauce over the chicken. Check out our new cookbook Insanely Easy Chicken Dinners. You can cook Easy crockpot chicken dinner using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy crockpot chicken dinner
- It's of Chicken (legs, thighs, chicken breast, whatever you have on hand).
- It's 1 can of Cream of chicken soup or Cream of mushroom or can use them both.
- You need 2 cups of water.
- It's 1-2 cans of green beans drained.
- You need 1-2 cubes of Chicken or beef bouillon or instant.
- You need 1 of cut onion or onion seasoning both optional.
- Prepare of Seasoning whatever you like.
- It's of Seasoning I used.
- You need of Mccormicks Himalayan pink salt black pepper and garlic all purpose seasoning (to make it easy it’s all in one).
- You need of Ground Cayanne red pepper.
- Prepare of Paprika.
- Prepare of Garlic salt again (I like garlic).
- It's of Onion powder because I didn’t have onion to put in this at the time.
It's packed solid with so many chicken recipes that you could literally make chicken for dinner every night for three months and never get bored. This EASY Crockpot Meals are perfect for those busy weekdays when it's a struggle to get dinner on the table, cozy and comforting for cooler days, or light There's something for everyone! Crockpot pasta, soups, tacos, slow cooker ribs, pork, chicken or beef. This easy Crockpot Garlic Alfredo Chicken Recipe is nothing short of DELISH!
Easy crockpot chicken dinner instructions
- Wash off chicken, then season it.set aside.
- Heat water to dissolve the bouillon cubes. In a bowl add the hot water and bouillon cubes mix till dissolved, add all other ingredients but the chicken, mix up. Add seasoning to this as well..
- In crockpot add chicken, (I used frozen and defrosted it some in the microwave a little so it wasn’t all stuck together).
- Pour mixture over chicken and may need to spread it out evenly. Cook on high till chicken is done..
- Severe with mashed potatoes and biscuits.
- Notes- you can add red cut potatoes to this, but I just wanted mashed potatoes.... I make this both ways....
Creamy Alfredo smothered Chicken on a bed of Pasta bow ties! Slow Cooker Chicken and Gravy is an easy weeknight dinner recipe rich with flavor. Perfect served over rice, potatoes, or with crusty bread! Serve in tacos for a weeknight meal or in burrito bowls and salads for a Chicken - I used boneless, skinless chicken breasts to keep things on the lighter side, but you can use chicken thighs instead for a richer and juicier flavor. Crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken: This chicken is so juicy and so flavorful!