Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp. Served over rice or rice cooked with the jambalaya for one pot meal. A somewhat classic version but a great addition to the site since you all love the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta on here so much! Lastly add the basil, thyme, Worcestershire, Tabasco and bring.
It's the perfect one-pot meal for busy nights! For more easy one-pot meals, check out this One Pot Beef Stroganoff, this One Pot Mexican Pasta, this One Pot Cream Spinach Mushrooms Artichoke Chicken, and this Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken. Sliced andouille sausage goes in next, followed by tomatoes and tomato paste, as well as a teaspoon of cajun seasoning, plus chicken stock and rice. You can cook Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp using 17 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp
- It's 3 of chicken breast, skinless, boneless (I grill with butter, salt, pepper).
- You need 1 lb of andouille sausage links, sliced.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra large shrimp (20-30 count).
- You need 1 of large diced onion.
- It's 3-4 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 of bell pepper finely chopped (red, yellow, (gives it color) or green.
- It's 2 stalks of celery, finely chopped.
- You need 3-4 cups of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground marjoram.
- It's 1 tbsp of Cajun seansoning.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper (for the kick I do 1 tsp).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
Jambalaya is one of Louisiana's most versatile dishes. It may have one or many proteins added. Some common additions include shrimp, smoked sausage, pork, ham, and crawfish. It can be made with chicken or beef as well.
Jambalaya with Andouille Sausage, Grilled Chicken and Shrimp instructions
- I grill 3 chicken breast with butter, salt, pepper, and garlic salt, let cool and cube or put in pot on stove with water and cook 20 minutes. Cool and cube up..
- In a large pot turn heat to medium high and sauté' in olive oil, onion, garlic, celery, bell pepper 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add chicken broth, cubed chicken, sliced andouille sausage and shrimp. Stir in all seasonings. You may need to add a little more chicken broth, will cook down. Cook on medium and sir occasionally for 1 hour. We put it on rice!!.
The "holy trinity" combination of onions, peppers, and celery is found in most jambalaya recipes. Chicken, Andouille, and Shrimp Jambalaya combines some of our favorite Louisiana flavors. Whether as a Sunday supper for family and friends or the centerpiece of a tailgating party, jambalayas are perfect for entertaining. It's easy to double (or triple) Chicken, Andouille, and Shrimp Jambalaya batches, and ingredients can be added or removed. We love the convenience of one-dish meals--which minimize both prep and cleanup time.