Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken. We regularly make it for guests too, and everyone loves it! This crockpot chicken and mushroom recipe makes a savory meal that is perfect for any night of the week. It is filled with flavor, has Orzo pasta, cheese.
Throw the chicken in the crockpot, sprinkle all the spices on top of the chicken and pour the broth over it all. Pineapple Chicken Crockpot on BigOven: Try this Pineapple Chicken Crockpot recipe, or contribute your own. "Low-fat" and "Poultry" are two of the tags Chicken crockpot recipes are quick and easy meals to make. Check out this list of tasty dinner recipes, and you'll have dinner on the table in no time! You can have Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken
- Prepare 8 piece of drumsticks - chicken.
- You need 1 can (26 oz) of cream of mushroom.
- Prepare 1 can (8 oz) of tomato sauce.
- It's 1 cup of brown rice.
- Prepare 2 cup of mixed frozen veggies, thawed out.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 of vegetable oil.
- It's 1 of salt.
- It's 1 of pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
Crockpot crack chicken is great made into sandwiches or little appetizer sliders! Tender cream cheese chicken shredded to perfection in your slow cooker. It is not totally necessary but for easier cleanup I suggest spraying the inside of your pot with non stick spray. This Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings Recipe is easy to make and full of old fashioned goodness with delicious flat rolled dumplings made from scratch.
Mama's Fun Funky Crockpot Chicken instructions
- Preheat crockpot to high.
- Grease your pot with vegetable oil.
- Once ready, place chicken drumsticks in and add salt and pepper. Season all sides as such as you'd like..
- Coat the chicken with the cream of mushroom, use a spoon to spread over evenly.
- Top that off with the can of tomato sauce. Once again, use the spoon to smooth it over evenly..
- Let it cook for 1 hour.
- Remove lid and stir in the rice, mixed veggies, milk, and onion powder. Add a little more salt and pepper for more flavor..
- Continue to cook for another 4 hours, stirring your pot every hour to loosen your rice and assure everything blends nice and evenly..
- Done!!! :-d.
This Southern-style chicken and dumplings is made from scratch in the slow cooker. Chicken is cooked low and slow with a little onion and garlic. This crockpot teriyaki chicken is an easy dinner that you can through together in the morning on busy days. I like to serve over zucchini noodles or I'm a mama of three beautiful coconuts and they are the reason I named my website, The Coconut Mama. I'm passionate about traditional and healing foods.