Red velvet cake with cheese frosting. This recipe produces the best red velvet cake with superior buttery, vanilla, and cocoa flavors, as well as a delicious tang from buttermilk. My trick is to whip the egg whites, which guarantees a smooth velvet crumb. In this video I share with you my Red Velvet Cake Recipe.
The only Red Velvet Cake recipe you'll ever need! It's soft, moist, fluffy, rich, strikingly beautiful and decadently delicious. There's nothing quite like a decadent piece of red velvet cake covered in cream cheese frosting is there? You can have Red velvet cake with cheese frosting using 22 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red velvet cake with cheese frosting
- Prepare 11/2 cups of all purpose flour for cake Ingredients.
- You need 2 cups of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 4 tsp of coca power.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of hot water.
- You need 1/2 cup of butter milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanila extract.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of gel colour.
- It's 1 cup of hot water.
- Prepare of Ganache.
- You need 1 cup of full cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white chocolate.
- Prepare of Red gel colour.
- You need of cream cheese frosting.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- It's 300 gram of cream cheese at room temperature.
- Prepare 1 cup of full fat cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of white choco chip.
I love that it's a unique flavor all it's own. Red velvet cake…it has eluded me for so long!! You've been asking me to share my favorite red velvet layer cake recipe, and I've wanted to. I wanted moist, spongy, tender cake layers, sandwiched between generous layers of cream cheese frosting.
Red velvet cake with cheese frosting step by step
- For cake ----Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line the bottoms of two 6-inch cake pans with parchment paper and grease the sides. Add the flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cocoa and salt to a large mixer bowl and combine. Set aside..
- Add the buttermilk, vegetable oil, vanilla extract, vinegar and red food coloring to a medium sized bowl and combine. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and beat until well combined..
- Slowly add the hot water to the batter and mix on low speed until well combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed to make sure everything is well combined..
- The batter take in pans and bake for 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out with a few moist crumbs..
- Remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool for 3-5 minutes, then remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling..
- For frosting-----In a large mixer bowl, mix the cream cheese, and sugar together until combined. Add the cream, and vanilla extract and mix on low speed until well combined..
- Spread about 1 cup of frosting evenly on top of the cake layer. Repeat again two time.and the cover the full cake of cheese frosting.
- TO DECORATE THE CAKE To make the red ganache, place the both chocolate melts in a small bowl. Heat the heavy whipping cream just until it begins to boil, then pour over the melts chocolate..
- Heat the heavy whipping cream just until it begins to boil, then pour over the melts chocolate. Allow it to sit for about a minute, the whisk to melt. Allow the ganache to cool until it thickens up a good bit, but is still pourable, then transfer to a squeeze bottle..
- Drizzle the ganache around the edge of the cake.And decorate the cake as show in pictures..
So I continued my red velvet experiments. Red velvet cake is classic Americana cooking with its roots in the South. Deliciously festive, rich, flavorful, red velvet is like yellow How to Store Red Velvet Cupcakes. Frosted Cupcakes: You can store the frosted cupcakes at room temperature for a few days. Amazing real red velvet cake recipe.