Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋. Remove quesadilla from skillet and cut into wedges. Repeat with remaining ingredients for second quesadilla. I did not have leftover steak, but I did make this using flat iron steak that I had marinated in worchestershire sauce, salt, pepper and.
What you will need to make baked quesadillas. These quesadillas are loaded with fajita spiced chicken, bell peppers, onions and plenty of cheese. Those Chicken Quesadillas were my favorite thing to order. You can have Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋
- Prepare of Fajita sauce (1/2 cup tomato ketchup,2 tbsn red chilli pwd,1 tsp cumin pwd.
- You need 1 tsp of salt,2 tbsn apple cider vinegar,1 tsp white pepper pwd &1/3 cup brown sugar).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cabbage sliced,1 onion sliced,1 green,1 yellow & 1 green capsicum all sliced,1 tsp olive oil,1 tsp salt & white pepper pwd to stir fry.
- It's 2 cup of boneless chicken cut into small cubes,2 tbsn olive oil.
- You need of Chicken marinate with 3 tbsp fajita sauce,1 tbsn ginger garlic and chilli paste and 1 tsp salt.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise,homemade TORTILLA.
- It's of Cheddar cheese or u can use mozzarella.
It was just some about that Jalapeno sauce that I loved. So, of course I tried to come up with my own jacked up Chicken Fajita Add the sauce to the quesadilla with the cheese and chicken or serve it on the side for dipping. These Chicken Fajita Quesadillas are a dinner game changer. They are healthy, easy, delicious, and inexpensive.
Chicken quesadilla with fajita sauce😋 instructions
- Take a pan add in all the above fajita sauce ingredients.now heat the pan and keep stirring till all combined well.(pic 2)sauce ready.slice up the vegetables (pic3).
- Now marinate the chicken with salt,ginger,garlic and chilli paste.now add 3 tbsn of prepared fajita sauce.mix well and marinate for 5 to 10 mins.
- Heat 1 tsp olive oil in a pan and add in the vegetable (exceptcabbage) then add salt and pepper,toss it up and remove.now same pan add 2 tbsn olive oil add in the chicken.
- Now cook chicken till done and has absorbed all the spice.now use home cooked tortillas.now apply some mayonnaise to tortilla then fill half section with cabbage,chicken and stir fried vegetables.
- Now lastly add cheddar cheese and now cover it halfway(pic1),now apply oil to the pan and roast till crispy and golden colour(pic3).keep apply oil..
- Serve hot with the prepared fajita sauce and chilli mayonnaise. Do make and enjoy 😋.
You are going to love how tasty these It's seriously only two ingredients (and healthy, so you can sauce the crap out of your quesadilla) and so easy. I spread this on my tortilla before adding. Chicken Quesadillas with sautéed onions, green peppers, seasoned chicken, and melted cheese in a crispy tortilla. This recipe was inspired by one of our favorite local Mexican restaurants where it is called Chicken Fajita Quesadillas in honor of it tasty fajita like. Cheesy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas with tender fajita vegetables and marinated chicken stuffed between two quesadillas with plenty of fresh sharp cheddar cheese!