Crock pot chicken dip. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! I love to make a big batch of Buffalo Chip Dip in the Crock Pot and then combine it with other ingredients to make awesome appetizers like my Buffalo Chicken Jalapeno Poppers or Buffalo Chicken Cups.
Amounts are easily adjustable if you feel you. Then, set your slow cooker to the warm setting to keep. Classic buffalo chicken wing flavors are made into an easy crockpot dip. You can have Crock pot chicken dip using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock pot chicken dip
- Prepare 6 large of boneless chicken breast.
- It's 8 oz of bag of colby jack cheese (any cheese will do).
- It's 1 can of of cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 envelope of of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of of rotel.
- It's 1 can of of tomatoe sauce (a small can).
- You need 2 cup of of hot salsa.
- You need 1 packages of french onion (usually near the sour cream in most grocery stores).
- Prepare 1 can of diced jalapeño.
This buffalo chicken dip recipe uses simple ingredients and requires hardly any hands on time… just add things to the slow cooker and let it do the work! Made it for a work pot luck. This Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Dip is packed with great flavor and easy to make since the slow cooker does all the work! This crock pot buffalo chicken dip recipe is our go-to appetizer for watching any game.
Crock pot chicken dip instructions
- put slow cooker on low, and season chicken to your liking inside.
- add the envelope of taco seasoning and the cream of chicken and let cook for 4-5 hours on low or until chicken begins to shred.
- after chicken is cooked and shredded add 1cup of water, rotel, tomatoe sauce, French onion and salsa..
- let everything simmer on low for 10 minutes then add jalapenos and cheese a small bit at a time.
- keep the slow cooker on warm so the cheese will melt evenly and it is ready to serve..
- this will definately feed more than 10people and it is best served hot from the slow cooker.
Football is in full swing at our house and food is right up there on necessities for football season. Shredded chicken is mixed with hot sauce, cream cheese, ranch, cheddar, and feta or blue cheese. Cook it on low in your crock pot until the cheese is Tips for Making Crock Pot Buffalo Chicken Dip. Use rotisserie chicken for a quick and easy option. Feel free to use either white or dark meat.