Easy chocolate cake!. Combine flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk, beating until smooth after each addition. One of the best cake recipes your ever going to find. Been cooking cakes for over ten years this recipe is easy moist texture and elasticity is perfect for chocolate cake.
Tap pan firmly on countertop several times to force out large air bubbles. The consistency is dense and cakey. It would go well with chocolate (or your favorite) chips, nuts, or served warm with hot fudge.. You can cook Easy chocolate cake! using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy chocolate cake!
- Prepare 240 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 240 g of stalk (or unsalted butter).
- You need 240 g of caster sugar.
- It's 4 of medium eggs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 4 tbsp of cocoa powder (sieved).
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's of Chocolate fudge icing.
- Prepare 100 g of milk chocolate broke into pieces.
- You need 200 g of butter (unsalted).
- You need 385 g of icing sugar (sieved).
- You need 3 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of milk.
Chocolate Cake is a deliciously decadent dessert that has been a staple on our table for as long as I can remember! This easy recipe makes a rich and delicious cake that is perfectly tender and moist. Top it with the best ever Chocolate Buttercream Frosting, a drizzle of Easy Caramel Sauce or simply whipped cream and strawberries for the perfect dessert! In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Easy chocolate cake! step by step
- Pre heat oven 160c, prepare square cake tin, grease and line with baking paper..
- Mix sugar and stalk together until fluffy in a fairly large bowl..
- Get a mug and add eggs and vanilla extract and milk together in mug..
- Mix cocoa powder (sieved) and flour and baking powder in another bowl..
- Add egg mix into the sugar/butter mix large bowl, and whisk, then add cocoa/flour mix also, whisk for 1 minute..
- Pour mixture into square prepared tin, evenly spread. And pop into oven to bake, middle shelf!.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until springs back and edges loosen. Leave to cool fully !.
- Now make fudge icing!... melt chocolate, leave to cool, sieve icing sugar, and add it to softened butter, make smooth, pour in melted chocolate, and sieved cocoa powder, then add milk.... Mix until smooth!.
- Decorate! And add m&ms, or chocolate buttons! Any thing!! Enjoy !.
It is a delicious, scaled-down version that is just the thing for potlucks, reunions, tailgates, and travels perfectly! I've also scaled-down the frosting so that has the frosting to cake ratio that my family prefers. Marcela Valladolid makes Chocoflan, one of Mexico's most famous desserts. This sweet treat includes a layer of chocolate cake, a layer of creamy flan and a drizzle of cajeta, or Mexican. Easy chocolate cake recipe with fudge frosting and a decadent chocolate drip!