Focaccia. Focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza dough. Focaccia can be used as a side to many meals or as sandwich bread. Focaccia is a delicious Italian flat bread flavored with a extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary and flaky sea salt for the classic version.
Save Recipe. (Chef's Note: This may seem excessive, but focaccia is an oily crusted bread. This is why it is soooooooooo delicious!). This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go. You can have Focaccia using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Focaccia
- Prepare 240 g of flour.
- It's 2 tsp of yeast.
- You need 300 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of cup Olive oil.
- It's of Garlic.
- It's of Basil.
The dough comes together quickly in the This recipe leaves so much room for experimentation, too. I've been making so much focaccia at. Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes or enjoy with green salads. Make a simple, homemade version of this classic Italian bread.
Focaccia step by step
- Mix sugar and yeast with warm water and allow to activate. For 10-15mins.
- Afterwards add salt and oil then flour and knead for 10 minutes..
- Coat with oil and allow to prove for 1hour. Coat baking pan and knock back dough and align in baking pan dabbed with Olive oil. Coat top with more oil. Chop Basil and garlic mix with more oil and fill into bread..
- Allow to prove for one hour and bake for 20min @170..
- Thanks you.
Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is All-purpose flour is perfect for making focaccia bread. You can use bread flour, but the bread will be a. An Italian olive-oil bread, quite flat and usually round or square-shaped.