Guacamole shrimp tacos. Hey guys, I hope you enjoyed watching us make our favorite thing ever, shrimp tacos. If you would like more videos like this one please let us know in the. So fast, so easy, so delicious.
Mash the avocados with the rest of the guacamole ingredients or whizz everything together in a blender or food processor. Cover tightly with plastic and set aside. While shrimp mixture rests, make guacamole. You can cook Guacamole shrimp tacos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Guacamole shrimp tacos
- Prepare of About a 1/3 of a pound of large shrimp.
- You need 1 of whole hass avocado.
- It's of Minced red onion.
- It's 1 of lime.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
- It's of Taco seasoning for the shrimp.
- You need 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- You need 1 teaspoon of canola oil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar.
- Prepare of Corn tortillas.
- It's of Lime wedges.
This easy shrimp tacos recipe is made with zesty shrimp, cilantro lime coleslaw, sliced avocado and a spicy chipotle crema. Kick them up a notch with homemade flour tortillas too, if you'd like! Crispy taco shells are packed with tasty seared shrimp, fresh guacamole, and. Shrimp taco sauce: Most shrimp tacos with slaw are heavy on mayo.
Guacamole shrimp tacos instructions
- First you season the shrimp with the seasoning. Then you add the vinegar and canola oil,put to the side..
- Then you start making the guacamole. Cut the avocado then cut up your onions. Mash the avocado then add onions, olive oil, salt, pepper and some lime juice..
- Cook the shrimp in a pan for about 2-3 minutes on each side until opaque. Put to the side..
- Now heat up the tortillas then add the guacamole and the shrimp. Then your done enjoy !.
I used yogurt and some What doesn't go into a taco?! If you have time, make easy guacamole, dice up some jalapenos for heat. These shrimp tacos from Delish.com are EVERYTHING. Originating in Baja California, fish and shrimp tacos have become popular pretty much anywhere seafood is available. Perfect seasoned pan seared shrimp layered in warmed tortillas and topped with crunchy cabbage, creamy avocado and rich Cilantro Lime Crema!