Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2.
You can cook Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of oil.
- It's 1/2 of a sweet onion, cut into 1/4" strips vertically.
- It's 1/2 of a basket (5 oz) grape tomatoes.
- It's 2 of medium jalapeños, cut into 1/4" thick slices.
- You need of chopped cilantro (about 5 whole stems should do it - I use the whole thing and don't bother to pick the leaves off the stems).
- Prepare of lime or Mexican lime.
- Prepare of salt.
Roasted Pico de Gallo Salad for 2 instructions
- Bring oil up to just above medium heat on fry pan and add onions, tomatoes, and jalapeños on a single layer and pan roast for about 20 minutes total, redistributing every 5 minutes or so. Slow roasting like this will wilt the onions and jalapeños a bit and bring out their sweetness..
- Lightly salt to taste, squeeze a little fresh lime juice over it all (Mexican/Key limes are the best for this if you can get them), sprinkle with chopped cilantro..