Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo. To bowl with spaghetti squash strands, add chicken and alfredo sauce and toss together. Divide squash between boat halves and top with mozzarella. Who can resist spaghetti squash boats with cheesy chicken in a creamy Alfredo sauce for a delicious, low carb dinner?!
As you may already know, spaghetti squash does not taste any closer to pasta… By swapping spaghetti squash for the noodles and preparing a homemade sauce, you can cut carbs and keep the recipe light. If you ask me, the best chicken Alfredo is one that leaves you satisfied without the carbs and heavy feeling. Yes, you can have the best of both worlds. You can cook Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of Spaghetti Squash.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Water.
- It's 2 of Grilled Skinned and Deboned Chicken Breasts, cut into cubes.
- You need 1 Jar of Garlic Parmesan Sauce.
- It's 1/2 Cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- It's 1 Can of Sweet Peas, drained.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp. of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 Tbsp. of Old Bay Seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and Pepper,.
Enter today's Paleo spaghetti squash chicken Alfredo! It's simple and quick with just the touch of a button on your blender. The chicken is juicy and flavorful and the spaghetti squash is cooked just right (not mushy!) What You Need to Make Paleo Chicken Alfredo. The Alfredo sauce is cashew based.
Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Wash dirt off squashes. Score squashes like u do a Baked Potato before cooking it. Add to Crock Pot. Pour in water. Cook on High 4 hours. Remove from crock pot an slice in half. Remove seeds and shredded pulp with a fork (look like tiny spaghetti noodles). Dump water out of crock pot and add the shredded squash back into the crock pot. Add rest of ingredients. Stir to combine and turn pot onto Low n heat til heated through. Stir n turn crock pot down to keep warm. Serve and Enjoy 😊.
- ***I serve this with Jumbo Butter Biscuits and sprinkle a little bit more grated Parmesan cheese on top.****.
This spaghetti squash chicken alfredo is the perfect paleo alternative to a classic! Spaghetti squash has been a staple vegetable ever since going gluten-free in college. It reheats beautifully and makes enough for a meal plus leftovers. It reminds of the anxiety I get slicing whole pineapple! Spaghetti squash has a very mild flavor so it absorbs all the flavors of a garlicky creamy alfredo sauce.