"The Absolute Best Buffalo Chicken Dip. Great recipe for "The Absolute Best Buffalo Chicken Dip. Tried Franks but I won't even make it for my friends or family without it. You may think you'll have leftovers but you won't.
Football season is in full force! And if you are anything like me, you are all about the good food and… The Best Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe. Creamy and extra cheesy, this Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe easily qualifies as one of my all-time favorite party foods. You can cook "The Absolute Best Buffalo Chicken Dip using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of "The Absolute Best Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 2 large of cans of chicken breast.
- You need 1 cup of of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 1 cup of of Moores buffalo sauce...way way better than Franks.
- Prepare 1 of cream cheese, melted.
- Prepare 4 cup of of cheddar cheese or Sharpe.
Made with simple ingredients like shredded chicken, hot sauce, and cheese, it's no mystery why this dip is the very first thing to disappear from the snack table. The absolute best easy dip to bring to any gathering! Buffalo chicken is always a crowd fave. This recipe is easy to throw together, and so perfect for dipping both veggies and crackers/chips.
"The Absolute Best Buffalo Chicken Dip step by step
- Melt cream cheese , add chicken, chop up chicken chunks , add Ranch dressing & Moores buffalo sauce mix well , add cheese . Mix well. Bake @ 350 for at least 30 minutes..
- Melt cream cheese, add Ranch dressing, add Moores, mix well then add your cheese. Pour in pan and bake.
This Buffalo Chicken Dip is the absolute best! Fully loaded with chopped chicken, three types of cheeses, sour cream, and McCormick Buffalo Seasonings, this dip has the spicy hot sauce flavor that you love! In truth you can use whatever chicken breast you have lying around, but for the absolute best results I strongly recommend smoking chicken. It'll give your dip a beautifully deep and rich taste that store bought or ready made chicken just can't give you. Combine and stir the diced chicken and buffalo sauce together, set aside.