Creamy Italian chicken pasta.
You can cook Creamy Italian chicken pasta using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Italian chicken pasta
- It's 10 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- It's 3 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 packages of dry zesty Italian dressing.
- It's 1 can of mushrooms, drained.
- It's 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- It's 1 box of linguine noodles.
Creamy Italian chicken pasta step by step
- Put chicken breasts in crock pot with zest Italian dressing and 1/4th C of water. Cook on low for about 4-5 hours until chicken is cooked completely..
- Once chicken is cooked, shred the chicken. Put back in crock pot..
- In a medium bowl combine softened cream cheese and both cans of cream of chicken soup along with the drained mushrooms..
- Pour the mixture into the crock pot with your chicken. Cook on low for 2 hours..
- Cook your noodles according to the package..
- When all is done, place sauce over noodles and enjoy!.