Crockpot chicken and stuffing. Place chicken breasts in the bottom of crock pot. Pour dry stuffing mix over chicken. Mix sour cream and soup and pour over chicken and stuffing.
See recipe card below this post for instructions on how to make it in the Instant Pot. Place on the bottom of a lightly greased Crock Pot. Combine the stuffing ingredients and place over or next to the chicken Add the vegetables. You can cook Crockpot chicken and stuffing using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crockpot chicken and stuffing
- You need 3/4 tsp of garlic powder, bacon & molasses seasoning and basil.
- Prepare 3 of pounds boneless chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of of butter=1/2 stick of butter (i used olive oil instead).
- Prepare 2 can of campbells cream of mushroom soup...(i used 1 can cream of mushroom and 1 can cream of chicken) undiluted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 2 of packages....stovetop stuffing mix.
- It's 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
Combine stuffing mix with the chicken broth and cream of chicken soup. Spread over the chicken in the crock pot. Crockpot Chicken and Stuffing is a complete meal all in the slow cooker. Chicken and Stuffing Recipe is the best comfort food and quick and easy to prepare.
Crockpot chicken and stuffing instructions
- Melt butter or use olive oil in large skillet over med/low heat. Add bell pepper, onion & spices. Brown chicken on both sides. Place in crock pot..
- Combine cans of soup & milk. Mix thoroughly..
- Prepare stuffing according to package. decrease liquid by half..
- Place chicken in crockpot. Pour soup over chicken..
- Arrange stuffing over chicken. Cook on high 3-4 hours.
This crockpot chicken and stuffing tastes like a Thanksgiving dinner in one bite. Place chicken on bottom of crockpot. Mix together the stuffing, soup, and water, and place on top of the chicken. This Crock Pot Chicken and Stuffing Dinner is a whole meal in one. Chicken breasts, cream of chicken, sour cream, green beans and stuffing!