Easy Jambalaya. Add Meat, Seafood, Or Veggies To Zatarain's® Original Jambalaya Mix for A One-Pot Dish. Heat oil in a large pot over medium high heat. Stir in onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic.
This Easy Jambalaya Recipe is packed with spicy andouille sausage, shredded chicken, sweet shrimp, and of course, plenty of vegetables and rice. It's the perfect one-pot meal for busy nights! For more easy one-pot meals, check out this One Pot Beef Stroganoff, this One Pot Mexican Pasta, this One Pot Cream Spinach Mushrooms Artichoke Chicken, and this Honey Chipotle BBQ Chicken. You can have Easy Jambalaya using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Jambalaya
- Prepare of Leftover roast chicken or a few breasts.
- It's of Around 75-100g chorizo.
- You need 2 of peppers.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Prepare of Cajun seasoning (or 1 tsp each of garlic powder, paprika, italian herbs and chilli flakes).
- You need 120 g of long grain rice.
- You need 300 ml of chicken stock.
- Prepare Tin of tomatoes.
This easy jambalaya recipe is a classic dish of Louisiana. It contains turkey smoked sausage, shrimp, and rice with a ton of flavor all while still being an easy jambalaya recipe to make for your family. Jambalaya, a one-pot New Orleans favorite, always includes meat or seafood and vegetables; this easy rendition is full of chicken, spicy andouille sausage, bell pepper, and onion. Served over rice or rice cooked with the jambalaya for one pot meal.
Easy Jambalaya instructions
- Chop the peppers, onion, chorizo and chicken.
- Heat a tbsp oil in a large pan and fry all the above for 5 mins.
- Stir through the seasoning. Add the rice, stock and tomatoes and cook for 20- 30 mins until the rice is al dente. Stir regularly, you might need to add more water. Taste and season with salt and pepper..
A somewhat classic version but a great addition to the site since you all love the Cajun Jambalaya Pasta on here so much! So easy; cook the vegetables and add everything into a casserole dish and bake! Some hearty bread on the side, and you have a meal! Jambalaya Ingredients: Alright, let's talk ingredients. To make classic jambalaya, you will need: The Cajun/Creole "holy trinity": Celery, onion and green bell pepper (although for some extra color, I've also used red and yellow bell peppers).