Homemade Pico De Gallo over Chicken.
You can have Homemade Pico De Gallo over Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Homemade Pico De Gallo over Chicken
- You need As needed of Chicken Breast.
- It's of Season to liking.
- It's of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It's 1/4 of or more Onion.
- Prepare 1 of or more Jalapeño's.
- It's to taste of Cilantro.
- It's 3 of Small Limes.
Homemade Pico De Gallo over Chicken step by step
- Rinse Chicken, trim off excess fat. Place in skillet with a small amount of Olive Oil. Season to liking. Cook over medium heat, flipping every so often. Cook until juices are clear & it there is no more pink..
- Wash up tomatoes, slice into small pieces, add at least 1/4 of a large onion (add more if you'd like) cut up 1 or more jalapeño's (depending on how spicy you like it) making sure you don't add the seeds (unless you like them), use about 3-5 entire pieces of cilantro cut up into small pieces as well. Add the juices from at least 3 small; fresh limes. Mix well. Adjust to your taste preference..
- When the Chicken is done place the Pico De Gallo over top. This is a super clean meal that you can enjoy without guilt!.