J's Buffalo chicken dip. Your coworkers are getting the grill out for an end of the summer hurrah. Apparently buffalo chicken dip is a pretty popular game day recipe. I would have to agree with the three who submitted variations of it -- it's delicious.
Served with SAUERKRAUT BALLS Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe. The "Big Game" is only a day away, and a solid Buffalo Chicken Wing Dip Recipe is a must for the occasion! At-least it is at my house. You can have J's Buffalo chicken dip using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of J's Buffalo chicken dip
- Prepare 16 oz of Cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 3 large of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- It's 1 cup of Texas Pete's hot sauce.
- It's 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3 cup of Shredded Chedder cheese.
- Prepare 1 of Tortilla chips.
Which, by the way, is in Buffalo, New York. The home of the Buffalo Chicken Wing. This spicy, tangy creation with grilled chicken, spicy buffalo sauce, celery and red onions is perfect for gameday or any day at BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse! In this buffalo chicken dip, you'll add Frank's hot sauce to your recipe.
J's Buffalo chicken dip step by step
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake or boil chicken breasts until cooked thoroughly.
- Shread cooked chicken and sit to side.
- Spread cream cheese into ungreased 1 qt baking dish.
- Layer with chicken, buffalo sauce & ranch dressing..
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Frank's original hot sauce contains cayenne, water, salt and garlic powder — perfectly suitable for the keto diet. Enjoy This Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip on Game Day. honey sriracha DRY RUB: garlic parmesan Fajitas Grilled with onions and peppers and served with flour tortillas, lettuce, guacamole, sour cream, pico de gallo, shredded cheese and Mexican rice. Roast a chicken, or pick up one at the grocery store already done.