Cheesy Stuffed Acorn Squash.
You can cook Cheesy Stuffed Acorn Squash using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Stuffed Acorn Squash
- It's 1/2 small of onion.
- It's 2 lb of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 cup of mushroom - minced.
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic - minced.
- It's 4 medium of acorn squash.
- Prepare 6 of mozzerella sticks.
- You need 1 dash of Fennel Seed - Optional.
- You need 1 dash of nutmeg - optional.
Cheesy Stuffed Acorn Squash step by step
- preheat oven to 350°f.
- Brown hamburger till mostly done..
- Add onion, garlic, & mushrooms. Finish cooking beef..
- Add spices..
- Remove from heat..
- Let cool then mix in cheese..
- Stuff your squashes with the mixture..
- Bake for 30-45 minutes. Times vary due to oven and squash differences..
- Remove from oven. Cool. Eat directly from the squash, I find a spoon is easiest..