One pot "Hawaiian"pasta. One-Pot Hawaiian Pasta is a great dish that combines sweet and savory meals, into a hearty, very cheesy and incredibly delicious pasta dinners. One Pot Hawaiian Pasta is quick & easy to make. It's also incredibly delicious, which helps!
Ok it's not the healthiest thing on the planet but it's much. PagesPublic FigureAuthorThe Slow Roasted ItalianVideosOne-Pot Hawaiian Pasta. Hawaiian pizza is one of our favorite pizza flavors, so I couldn't resist giving this a Hawaiian pizza twist. You can have One pot "Hawaiian"pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of One pot "Hawaiian"pasta
- You need 1 can of pineapple squares , large can.
- It's 6 slice of bacon, diced.
- You need 1 of fat slice of ham, cubed.
- It's 10 oz of rigatoni.
- Prepare 1 can of tomato sauce.
- It's 2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 6 oz of mozzarella cheese.
- It's 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 tsp of basil, dried.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need of chopped parsley.
- You need of parmesan cheese.
Hawaiian pizza is one of my favorite pizza flavors, so the fact that you turned it into a (one pot!) pasta makes. A traditional Hawaiian plate lunch has three components; rice, meat and macaroni salad. Hawaiian macaroni salad is not your regular macaroni salad with a lot of Normally, pasta and macaroni are best when served al dente, like for instance my Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese [Instant Pot]. Hawaiian pizza always puts us in a good mood, dreaming about tropical aromas and warm island breezes.
One pot "Hawaiian"pasta instructions
- Dice your bacon into bite size pieces. Cook bacon to your specifications. I like mine crispy..
- Once bacon is done, use a slotted spoon and remove bacon to a paper towel lined plate. Pour grease out and return pan to the heat. Add ham. Cook a couple minutes to brown the edges..
- Add chicken broth, tomato sauce, sugar, basil and pepper. Mix. Add noodles. Stir.. bring to a boil , put lid on it and cook at a fast simmer for 15 to 20 minutes. Stir every couple of minutes to keep from sticking and even heat distribution..
- Turn off heat. Add pineapple and bacon. Stir. Sprinkle mozzarella on top and put lid back on to melt cheese. Serve with parsley and some parmesan.
For this dish, we've taken those craveable Hawaiian pizza ingredients and turned them into a warm and comforting pasta dish. If you have kids at home and looking for a new meal idea, this easy Instant Pot Hawaiian pulled pork recipe is perfect! One-Pot Pasta e Fagioli (Italian Bean and Pasta Stew) by The Kitchn. One Pot Pasta with Fresh Tomatoes and Basil by Barefeet In The Kitchen. Instant Pot Hawaiian Haystacks--super kid friendly recipe.