Pani puri bruschetta. Pani puris are a great snack, served as chat and found on roadside food carts all over India. They are served filled with spicy water, chickpeas and potatoes. Preparing pudina vala pani for panipuri and its masala at home is very simple with this pani puri recipe's step by step photos. 'Pani Puri' is the one of the most popular Chaats in India and does not need any introduction. the key flavors.
With so many bursts of tastes and flavors in your. Pani puri or golgappas is my most favorite chaat from childhood. I used to have them often on the streets and it was something I have thoroughly enjoyed. You can cook Pani puri bruschetta using 33 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pani puri bruschetta
- You need For of green paste:.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies.
- You need 2 tbsp of mint leaves.
- It's 2 tbsp of coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of pani puri masala.
- You need As required of Water.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 drop of green gel colour (optional).
- It's For of the bread dough:.
- It's Dry of ingredients-.
- You need 270 grams of fine semolina (chiroti rava).
- You need 50 grams of all purpose flour (maida).
- Prepare 1 tsp of instant yeast.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need Wet of ingredients:.
- It's 150-160 ml of lukewarm water.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of green paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of white sesame seeds.
- It's For of topping:.
- You need 3 of medium sized potatoes boiled and smashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of boiled and smashed black chickpeas.
- It's 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli flakes.
- You need 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pani puri masala.
- You need 2 tbsp of thick mithi chutney.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- You need For of garnishing:.
- You need As required of Thick mithi chutney.
- You need As required of Green chutney.
- It's Few of boiled black chickpeas.
Pani puri, which is known as a puchka in Kolkata, is an Indian street food that consists of a hollow puri filled with tamarind wanter and spices. Panipuri (pānīpūrī ) or Fuchka (Phuchka ) or Golgappa is a type of snack that originated in Indian subcontinent, and is one of the most common street foods in India and Bangladesh. Basically pani puris are small balls made of flour and semolina, rolled out into very small puris and deep fried to a golden shade, cooled and stored in air tight containers. Making pani puri at home is hygienic and economical.
Pani puri bruschetta instructions
- For the green paste: Take all the ingredients for green paste in a mixture jar and churn in to a smooth paste..
- For the bread dough: Take all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl. Mix everything well and divide it into equal two parts..
- To one part add the green paste and some lukewarm water to knead the dough. Knead the dough by stretch and fold method for 2-3 minutes. Now add around 2 tbsp oil and again knead for 8-9 minutes by stretch and fold method. Keep the dough in a greased bowl, covered with a lid in a warm place till it doubles in size..
- Similarly knead the dough with the remaining dry ingredients, using the lukewarm water that is left. Keep it aside covered till it becomes double in size..
- Generally the first proofing takes about an hour..
- Now punch the air out of both the dough. Knead them for about 2 minutes each..
- Now spread the white dough over a cling film into a rectangle shape matching to the size of the bread tin. Now apply water on it and then roll out the green dough on the white one gently. Start rolling the dough tightly from one end by pinching properly..
- Roll the dough completely and pinch it properly. Now in a greased tin sprinkle half of the sesame seeds and then place the rolled dough on it. Sprinkle the remaining sesame seeds on the top..
- Have a round bread mould have used that. Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200°C. When the dough reaches the rim of the tin bake the bread loaf for 50 minutes at 200°C. Once out of the oven open the tin and brush it with olive oil. Remove the bread after 2 minutes..
- Let it cool on wire rack and then slice it after 3-4 hours..
- For the topping: In a mixing bowl take all the ingredients of the toppings. Mix them properly..
- Now toast the pani puri flavoured bread on a nonstick pan using butter. Flip the toasted side and spread the toppings on it..
- When the bottom side gets toasted again flip and roast the topping for sometime..
- Before serving drizzle the thick mithi chutney on it and in the centre keep the green chutney. Finally top it with a boiled black chickpea. Similarly garnish all the bruschetta. Serve them hot..
Today we will learn a very easy method to make pani poori at home following our simple recipe. These Pani Puri or Puchka as they are called in Calcutta are the best street food you can have in India on a hot summer day, a rainy day, a gloomy day, basically a day you want your mood to be uplifted. How to make pani puri - with homemade puri, sweet chutney, pani puri pani from scratch. Check out the ingredients and click on it to get the individual recipes. Pani puri is the first chaat I tasted in my life.