Rigatoni with Ground Turkey.
You can cook Rigatoni with Ground Turkey using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rigatoni with Ground Turkey
- Prepare 1 of large pack ground turkey (I used a 2.5 pound pack).
- Prepare of Olive Oil (Enough to coat bottom of large pan).
- It's of Onion, 1 large, chopped.
- It's of Green Pepper 1, chopped.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Black Pepper,.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Oregano.
- It's of Fresh Garlic, about 6, minced (I used garlic powder because I ran out of fresh garlic).
- It's 1 teaspoon of dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 cans of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of small cans Hunts tomato sauce.
- It's 1 can of Small White Beans (undrained).
- You need 2 teaspoons of white sugar.
- Prepare 1 (16 ounce) of box of Rigatoni.
- It's of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
Rigatoni with Ground Turkey step by step
- Sauté Ground Turkey in large pan with olive oil until slightly browned,then add chopped onion and chopped green pepper.......Cook until ground turkey is no longer pink and onion and green pepper are soft.......
- Add all dry ingredients to ground turkey and stir well.....
- Then add tomato ingredients,white beans, and sugar and simmer for about 1 hour slightly uncovered.....Stir occasionally.....Turn off heat after 1 hour.....
- Meanwhile boil Rigatoni until al dente....Don’t forget to add some salt to your boiling water!.
- Drain rigatoni, then add to ground turkey mixture and mix all very well.....
- Enjoy with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top ! 😊.