Rockin Chicken Tacos.
You can have Rockin Chicken Tacos using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rockin Chicken Tacos
- It's 4 of Boneless chicken thighs.
- You need 1 packages of of taco seasoning! Any kind is fine. I've used different kinds each time and it always turns out the same..
- Prepare 16 oz of Salsa. Your favorite salsa is fine!.
- Prepare 1 packages of Taco shells, tortillas, or corn tortillas.
- It's 1 packages of Mexican shredded cheese.
Rockin Chicken Tacos step by step
- Throw in all three ingredients in your crockpot, setting on low for 6 hours!.
- After 6 hours, take two forks and start shredding. Chicken should just peal apart in perfectly shredded pieces..