Taco Mac n Cheese.
You can have Taco Mac n Cheese using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Taco Mac n Cheese
- You need 16 oz of - Cheddar Cheese Sauce.
- You need 2 Tbs of - Taco Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of - Garlic Powder.
- It's 1 Tbs of - Mild Hot Sauce.
- Prepare 16 oz of - Rigatoni Pasta.
- It's 3 of Crushed Hard Taco Shells.
Taco Mac n Cheese instructions
- Boil box of noodles in water until soft.
- Crush 3 hard taco shells in plastic bag.
- Sprinkle garlic powder into plastic bag of crushed shells.
- Put 1 Tbs of taco seasoning into plastic bag and shake bag up.
- Put 16 oz of cheddar cheese sauce and drained noodles back onto burner.
- Stir until cheese sauce is thinned.
- Stir 1 Tbs of mild sauce into pasta.
- Stir in bag of crushed and seasoned taco shells.
- Let sit for 10 minutes and serve.