Fiesta Chicken. Chicken Fiesta is the most authentic Tex-Mex Restaurant proudly serving the Ricmond, VA Area. Stop by a Chicken Fiesta near you to discover new tastes, share, laugh, celebrate traditions, make. Easy Crockpot Fiesta Chicken. posted by Christy Denney
It's one big post of Shredded Chicken that you can use in. Turn boneless, skinless chicken breasts into a vibrant, healthful one-pot meal with plump GOYA® Low Sodium Black Beans, sweet red onion, crunchy red bell pepper, and creamy avocado. Romaine lettuce, cheese, pico de gallo, sour cream, guacamole, and tortilla strips. You can cook Fiesta Chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fiesta Chicken
- It's 1.5 lbs of chicken breast.
- Prepare 16 oz of jar of salsa.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- It's 15 oz of can of black beans.
- It's 1/2 lb of bag of frozen corn.
- It's 6 cups of cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 package of taco seasoning.
- You need 1 package of shredded cheese (optional).
Chicken breast, lettuce, pinto beans, rice, jack and cheddar cheese, sour cream and. Fiesta Chicken Casserole is the solution to your weeknight meal planning with chicken over noodles and smothered in melty cheese, you really can't go wrong! Chicken Fiesta is at Chicken Fiesta. Our Colonial Heights store is a gallery, disguise as a restaurant.
Fiesta Chicken instructions
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of 5 qt crockpot. Drain black beans and add them to pot with corn and salsa. Pour in 1/4 cup of water and taco seasoning..
- Stir ingredients until distributed evenly. Put lid on crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 4 hours..
- Cook rice. Remove chicken from crockpot and shred. Return shredded chicken to crock pot and stir..
- Either add cooked rice to chicken mixture or layer chicken on top of the rice. Add cheese if wanted..
Where you can enjoy food and art at. Fiesta Chicken Casserole is an Instant Pot Pressure Cooking Recipe that can also be made on the stove top. Anyway you make it, it's delicious and will be a family favorite! Fiesta chicken casserole is filled with chunks of chicken, tender pasta, corn, black beans, sour cream, and salsa in a Fiesta Chicken Casserole. This Fiesta Chicken Skillet Cobbler will rock your world, well at least your dinner!