Sweet Sausage & Kale Pasta. All Reviews for Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage (Mild or Hot). Best sweet italian sausage I've ever had! I made only one change and that was using just a pinch of salt instead..
In North America, Italian sausage (salsiccia [salˈsittʃa] in Italian) most often refers to a style of pork sausage. The sausage is often noted for being seasoned with fennel as the primary seasoning. In Italy, however, a wide variety of sausages are made. You can cook Sweet Sausage & Kale Pasta using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sweet Sausage & Kale Pasta
- You need 1 Pack of Sweet Italian Sausage.
- Prepare 16 oz of Rigatoni Pasta.
- It's 16 oz of Ragu Creamy Mozzarella.
- You need 14.5 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes.
- It's Dash of Garlic Powder & Diced Onions.
- It's 8 oz of Italian Style Blend Shredded Cheese.
- It's 1 Bunch of Kale.
Whether you prefer it sweet or spicy, Italian sausage is a great go-to protein any weeknight. Here are some of our favorite Italian sausage recipes. Good sweet Italian sausage can often get pricey and then we realized long ago that homemade sausage is the way to go! This sweet italian sausage recipe is long overdue.
Sweet Sausage & Kale Pasta instructions
- Boil Pasta Until Desired Texture.
- Dice Sweet Italian Sausage and Place In Skillet With Kale. Let Steam for 10 minutes..
- After 15mins of Sausage & Kale steaming, Add Diced Tomatoes. Season with Garlic Powder & Diced Onions.
- Drain Pasta. Add Pasta to Sausage & Kale Mixture.
- Add Creamy Mozzarella Sauce. Stir all ingredients together.
- Place Mixture in Baking Pan and Add Amount of Shredded Cheese Desired..
- Place in Oven For 15mins..
- Enjoy !.
I love a sweet italian sausage and this recipe is an excellent one. If you would like to learn how to make sweet italian sausage watch this video as my. View top rated Homemade sweet sausage recipes with ratings and reviews. Marinara Basil With Sweet Sausages, Italian Sweet Sausage and Peppers, sweet sausage and pineapple with… ounces Italian sausage, cut in bite-size chunks (sweet & mild). Meanwhile, heat the oil (medium-high heat) in a large skillet and saute the broccoli, sausage and garlic until tender and starting to brown.