Easy Buffalo Dip. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and hot sauce until smooth; stir in chicken. Buffalo dip, a spicy, cheesy, chicken dip made with just five ingredients, is always hit at parties and gatherings. Buffalo Chicken Dip was calling my name.
Makes the perfect appetizer to bring to any cookout, holiday party or family gathering! When it comes to crowd favorite appetizers, this recipe is always at the top of the list. Make it as spicy as you like! You can have Easy Buffalo Dip using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Buffalo Dip
- You need 1 cup of franks red hot sauce.
- It's 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It's 2 can of cooked canned chicken.
- You need 1 packages of cream cheese-8 oz.
- You need 1 cup of ranch dressing.
Perfect for dipping french fries, chicken wings, chicken nuggets, buffalo wings, pulled pork and more! Our two ingredient homemade buffalo dip recipe is a quick and easy version of the classic buffalo sauce. This easy Buffalo chicken dip recipe is standard fare at our friend Amy's house. Just one dip of a tortilla chip or celery stalk is all it takes to understand why everyone loves this simple appetizer.
Easy Buffalo Dip instructions
- add cream cheese and ranch to a sauce pan. cook till cream cheese melts.
- add red hot and shredded cheese. bring back to boil..
- drain juice from chicken. crumble chicken into sauce pan. cook till hot..
- put in a serving dish and munch away with your favorite tortilla chips.
In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. share. print.