Spaghetti bolognese. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing. Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially 'spag bol', spaghetti with meat sauce, or just spaghetti) is a pasta dish that is popular outside Italy. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. You can have Spaghetti bolognese using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bolognese
- It's 2 tablespoon of oilve oil.
- You need 400 g of beef mince.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves chopped.
- It's 100 g of carrot grated.
- Prepare 400 g of tin chopped tomatoes.
- You need 400 ml of stock(made from stock cube ideally beef).
- You need 1 packet of spaghetti.
- It's Half of teaspoon of salt.
- It's Half of tablespoon of pepper.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Despite growing up in an Irish family, at least once a week we channeled our inner Italian and enjoyed this Italian classic.
Spaghetti bolognese step by step
- Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat.add a tablespoon of Olive oil once hot add the beef mince and a pinch of salt and pepper. Cook the mince until well browned over a medium- high heat once browned transfer the mince to a bowl and set aside.
- Add another tablespoon of oil to the saucepan you browned your mince in and turn the heat to medium add onions and a pinch of salt and fry gently for 5-6minutes or until soft and translucent add garlic and cook for another 2minutes.add the grated carrot then pour back the mince and any juice in the bowl back into the sauce pan.
- Add the tomatoes into the pan and stir well to mix.pour the stock bring to a shimmer and reduce the temperature to shimmer gently for 45 minutes until the sauce is thick and rich.
- When ready to cook the spaghetti heat a are pot of water an add a pinch of salt.cook according to the packet instruction s.once the spaghetti is cooked drain the water.
Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! This is perhaps the best spaghetti bolognese recipe you'll ever have. One pot wonder that will leave you wishing you had doubled the recipe.