Easy Sunday morning crepes.
You can have Easy Sunday morning crepes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Sunday morning crepes
- It's 2 of large eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- You need 3 tbs of butter, melted.
- It's of Sweet crepes.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbs of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla.
- It's of Savory crepes.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
Easy Sunday morning crepes instructions
- Mix all ingredients together. Whisk until combined and smooth, then let sit in the fridge for an hour..
- For cooking, I use a small sauté pan and spray on some non-stick spray that I wipe off to leave just a thin film. Heat the pan over medium heat. Pour in 1/8 cup of batter (1/4 cup if using a bigger pan) and swirl around until the bottom of the pan is completely covered. Cook about 1 minute, maybe less, then check to see if the underside has turned brown. Once brown, flip it over, cook about 1/2 as long again (about 30 seconds or so)..
- Stack crepes as they are done and keep covered with tin foil or at a very low heat in the oven to keep them warm. Serve immediately (though you can freeze them for later, if you want)..
- The one pictured below has the caramelized apples, Greek yoghurt, lychee honey, toasted almond slivers, and a pinch of sea salt. Quite tasty, I have to say..