Spicy chicken biryani😋. Unlike Dum Biryani this is made with pressure cooker and it is the kind of biryani our moms would make on weekends and we would eat it at watching our favorite movies. Be the first to review this recipe. Indian cooking is some of the healthiest in the world.
But last time I made the perfect briyani,After I finished making it I was so proud of myself,Yes …the Briyani Aroma filled my house. That should happen only when you make the. Chicken Biryani's are flavorful one-pot meals loved by all Indians and Sri Lankans. You can have Spicy chicken biryani😋 using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy chicken biryani😋
- You need 1 kg of rice.
- It's of chicken half kg.
- It's 2 of onion.
- Prepare 3 of green chilli.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil.
- It's 2 tbs of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 2 tbs of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 3 tbs of national biryani masala.
- Prepare 6 glass of water.
- Prepare 4 tbs of yoghurt.
- You need 3 of tomato.
- You need of orange food colour.
- It's 2 tbs of salt.
They are usually elaborate dishes full of enticing flavors. If you really want some curry to accompany the biryani i suggest chicken masala which is thick and spicy. Flavored with fragrant, Indian spices, traditional chicken biryani is an incredible comfort food, but it typically requires cooking the chicken and vegetables separately, using several pans. Our simplified method delivers the classic, crave-worthy flavors with a little less effort and cleanup.
Spicy chicken biryani😋 step by step
- Take a pan add oil when oil is hot then add onion cook till brown..
- Add chicken and cook for 10 minute..
- Add ginger garlic paste and tomato cook over low flame for 10 minute..
- Add chopped green chilli and biryani masala and red chilli powder add yoghurt.then cook for 20 minute..
- Chicken maslaa is ready..
- Take a pan add 6 glass water.till boiled then add 30 minute soaked rice and boil them..
- Rice strained over big bowl..
- Then add chicken masla in rice and orange food colr place on dm..
- Ready to serve it..
Malabar Chicken Biryani - A one pot biryani to spice up your week. This is the perfect and delicious classic biryani from the northern parts of Kerala. Now you can garnish biryani with fried cashew nuts, raisins, onions and chopped coriander leaves. To 'dum' biryani, place the pan on a large tawa. Chicken Biryani is a one-pot meal made of rice, chicken, and aromatic spices.