Spaghetti bolognese. Everyone needs a great everyday Spaghetti Bolognese recipe, and this is mine! We Aussies have a thing about shortening words. Our best ever spaghetti bolognese is super easy and a true Italian classic with a meaty, chilli sauce.
Spaghetti Bolognese is easy to make and tastes amazing. Spaghetti bolognese (sometimes called spaghetti alla bolognese, or colloquially 'spag bol', spaghetti with meat sauce, or just spaghetti) is a pasta dish that is popular outside Italy. Everyone needs a basic spaghetti Bolognese recipe that still tastes great, no matter how simple. You can cook Spaghetti bolognese using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spaghetti bolognese
- It's 200 g of mince beef.
- Prepare 1 of onion, diced.
- You need 1 of carrot, diced.
- It's 1 of garlic clove, chopped.
- Prepare 50 g of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 tin of chopped tomatoes.
- It's 1 of beef stock cube.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry basil.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of dry oregano.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- You need Splash of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare Splash of soy sauce.
- You need 250 g of boiled spaghetti.
- It's of Some grated cheese.
Get that depth of flavour by cooking the sauce very gently until it's super rich. Spaghetti Bolognese is a classic Italian meat sauce that is a staple in most families. My super simple Spaghetti Bolognese is the perfect dinner for any night of the week and will wow your family or guests. Despite growing up in an Irish family, at least once a week we channeled our inner Italian and enjoyed this Italian classic.
Spaghetti bolognese instructions
- In a frying pan add your onions, garlic, mince and brown. Add the carrots and mushrooms and cook for a further 5 mins on a medium heat..
- Add all your herbs, seasoning and spices and the tin of chopped tomatoes and bring to a gentle boil..
- Stir every so often and adjust salt to your taste. Cook until the tomatoes are soft and it turns into a rich looking sauce..
- Serve on spaghetti or stir into spaghetti before serving. Grate cheese on top..
Our Spaghetti Bolognese recipe is a classic and made with homemade Bolognese sauce and Plus, as you're making the delicious bolognese sauce yourself from scratch, you know exactly what's going. Who doesn't love pasta drenched in a meaty tomato sauce! Another option and a family favourite is Spaghetti Carbonara, which I also make often! This is perhaps the best spaghetti bolognese recipe you'll ever have. One pot wonder that will leave you wishing you had doubled the recipe.