Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot.
You can have Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot
- You need 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced in half horizontally.
- Prepare 4 cups of reduced-sodium tomato-basil sauce or marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 cup of coarsely chopped yellow onion.
- It's 1 cup of coarsely chopped green bell peppers.
- You need 1 can (6 ounces) of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of dry red wine (optional).
- It's 2 teaspoons of minced garlic.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of dried oregano, crushed.
- You need 2 teaspoons of dried thyme, crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 teaspoons of black pepper.
Boneless Chicken Cacciatore Crockpot instructions
- Heat oil in skillet over medium heat until hot. Brown chicken on broth sides, turning As it browns. Drain and transfer to crockpot..
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir well to combine. Cover; cook on low 5 to 7 hours or high 2 to 3 hours..