Chicken Enchilada Dip.
You can have Chicken Enchilada Dip using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken Enchilada Dip
- It's 1 lb of Chicken breasts, trimmed, and cut into large chunks.
- It's 2 of 10 oz. Cans of red enchilada sauce.
- It's 1 can of Cream of chicken soup.
- Prepare 4 oz of Can of chopped and peeled green chilies.
- You need 5 oz of Can of evaporated milk.
- It's 1/4 cup of Diced onion.
- Prepare 2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Taco seasoning.
Chicken Enchilada Dip instructions
- Cook the chicken and both cans of enchilada sauce in crockpot for 8 hours on low.
- Place cooked chicken and mixing bowl and shred with two forks. I add about 1/2 cup of the sauce back into the meat to moisten it.
- I only use half of the chicken you can freeze the rest. but if you like a lot of chicken use it all.
- Add all the ingredients in mixing bowl with chicken, stir to combine..
- Transfer back to crockpot and cook on low for about 2 hours or until cheese is melted. Serve with tortilla chips.