Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. You can have Buffalo Chicken Dip using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Prepare 1 cup of Ranch dressing.
- Prepare 16 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Fiesta cheese mix.
- Prepare 6 large of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 packages of Tortilla chips.
- Prepare 8 oz of Buffalo Wing Sauce (I use Hooters medium).
Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Just heat up in the microwave when you want a treat!
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Boil chicken breast then shred into pieces.
- Add shredded chicken, Ranch, Buffalo sauce, and cream cheese to crock pot. Cook on low until ingredients have melted together. The longer they cook the better!.
- Finally add Fiesta cheese to top of dip and melt!.
You can freeze leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip in a sealed container. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip. There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven: Combine shredded chicken with a bottle of hot sauce. On the stove, melt together cream cheese and a bottle of ranch dressing. Pour over the hot sauce-infused chicken.