Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins. These Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist spiced pumpkin muffins topped with sweet cream cheese that melts into them as they bake. Last, the cream cheese mixture makes a cheesecake topping on the muffin, not a filling. I liked this recipe alot better once I realized that!
The Pumpkin Muffin batter is really easy to make. You just 'dump' and stir all the ingredients together. How long will Pumpkin Cream Cheese Swirl Muffins last? You can have Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
- You need of Cream Cheese Filling:.
- Prepare 1-8 ounce of package cream cheese, at room temperature.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of granulated white sugar.
- It's 1 of large egg, at room temperature.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Pumpkin Muffins:.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1 cup of granulated white sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs, at room temperature.
- You need 1 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- It's 3/4 cup of solid packed, canned pumpkin puree.
Well, that is an easy question to answer for me-a couple of hours, if that! But, I know what you mean. These pumpkin cream cheese muffins get a kick of flavor from pumpkin pie spice mix. The store-bought spice mix is usually a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, all-spice, and ginger.
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins instructions
- Pumpkin Muffins: Preheat your oven to 350 Place your oven rack in the middle of your oven. Butter or spray each muffin cup with a non-stick vegetable spray.
- Cream Cheese Filling: In your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat the cream cheese until smooth. Add the sugar, egg, and vanilla extract and beat until creamy and smooth. Set aside while you make the muffin batter..
- Pumpkin Muffins: In the bowl of your electric mixer, or with a hand mixer, beat to combine the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, ground spices, and salt. Add the butter, eggs, vanilla extract, and pumpkin puree. Beat the wet and dry ingredients together at medium speed until the batter is smooth and satiny, about 30-60 seconds. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Fill the muffin cups evenly (about 2/3 full) with the batter using two spoons or an ice cream scoop. Make a well in the center of the batter of each muffin and then spoon a few tablespoons of the cream cheese filling into the well..
- Place in the oven and bake for about 18 - 20 minutes, or until the cream cheese filling has set and the pumpkin feels springy to the touch (a toothpick inserted into the pumpkin part of the muffin will come out clean.) Place on a wire rack to cool..
- Makes about 12 reg.
Alternatively, you could simply pick one spice to shine- such as cinnamon. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are always such a hit on my blog, I knew I would love this cream cheese swirl version! The BEST Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins! Better than the bakery and one of my favorite pumpkin muffins of all time!