Buffalo Chicken Dip. Layer with chicken, wing sauce and salad dressing. Stir in the dressing, hot sauce and cheeses. Buffalo chicken dip takes the flavors of buffalo chicken wings and transforms them into one tasty party dip: hot sauce, chicken, and a creamy, tangy sauce made with cream cheese, sour cream, and shredded cheese.
Serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels and/or vegetables. Garnish with green onions, if desired, and serve warm with crackers, chips, pretzels, and/or vegetables. In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, hot pepper sauce and salad dressing. You can cook Buffalo Chicken Dip using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Buffalo Chicken Dip
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 14 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of chunky blue cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of buttermilk ranch.
- You need 14 oz of texas pete buffalo sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need 1/3 tsp of cayenne pepper.
Buffalo chicken dip isn't buffalo chicken dip if it doesn't use Frank's RedHot®. For your next party, look no further than this spicy, creamy dip. It's not a competition, but you definitely just won appetizers. Just heat up in the microwave when you want a treat!
Buffalo Chicken Dip instructions
- Heat crock pot on high heat and set timer for 4 hours. Place chicken breasts in crock pot and pour buffalo sauce over chicken to cover it and also have a litlle sitting in the bottom. (You'll use the rest of the buffalo sauce towards the end).
- After your chicken has cooked for 4 hours pull it out and shred it with two forks. It should pull apart quite easily..
- Place shredded chicken back in crock pot and mix the rest of the ingredients together in the crock and cook on low for 1 hour ..
You can freeze leftover Buffalo Chicken Dip in a sealed container. How To Make Buffalo Chicken Dip. There are three simple steps to getting this buffalo chicken dip ready for the oven: Combine shredded chicken with a bottle of hot sauce. On the stove, melt together cream cheese and a bottle of ranch dressing. Pour over the hot sauce-infused chicken.