Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus. The shrimp was then removed to the same plate as the asparagus. By now, I realized that I had just enough water in the orzo pan to cook the orzo, but wouldn't have much left over. Shrimp sauteed with asparagus and mushrooms, tossed with egg noodles.
In a small saucepan, boil or steam asparagus in enough water to cover until tender; chop and set aside. Transfer the shrimp and butter sauce to a serving dish and sprinkle with a bit of fresh parsley, if desired. Looked at this cause I love shrimp and looking for some different ways to prep it. You can cook Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus
- You need 2 pounds of large shrimp (peeled DeVane and tail off).
- Prepare 8 ounces of asparagus.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of creole seasoning or old bay (i used old bay).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of paprika.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter in slices or cubed.
- It's of Sides.
- It's of Rice or egg noodles.
Is there any reason this couldn't be done in a wok, just requires more attention? Boiling asparagus is a simple, fast way to add some great nutrition to your diet. Asparagus is a healthy, tasty vegetable that can be served a variety of ways. While it's considered freshest in the spring, it is available year round.
Buttery boiled shrimp and Asparagus instructions
- Chop off the woody ends of asparagus, Peel and remove shell and tail from shrimp. Place all ingredients in Ziploc bags zip, to seal and squish around to mix.
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Lined baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Pour shrimp and asparagus mixture onto baking sheet.
- Cut butter into slivers and place over shrimp and asparagus bake for 10 to 12 minutes then boil on high for 1 to 2 minutes cook rice according to package directions or cook egg noodles to package directions.
- When done place over rice or egg noodles.
- Food prep - only do the asparagus and seasoning, Lemon juice,Worcestershire sauce, mix seal up keep in fridge up to five days, leave shrimp in freezer, when ready to cook thawed out shrimp add to asparagus bag may need to add more seasonings mix then start step 3. (i prep this and had it the next day, let my shrimp marinate for 2 hrs before cooking.).
The beauty of this shrimp scampi recipe is that. Add asparagus to shrimp in bowl. To skillet, add coconut milk and lime peel; heat to boiling on high. Stir in fish sauce; heat through. Heat rice in microwave as label directs; serve with shrimp and lime wedges.