Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot.
You can cook Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot
- It's 4 of Boneless pork loin chops.
- It's 1 can of 10 oz cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 can of 10 oz cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 envelope of Ranch dressing packet.
- It's 1 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 of Fresh cracked pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Paprika.
Easy Smothered Pork Chops In Crockpot instructions
- In a glass bowl mix together cans of soups, milk and ranch packet.
- Season both sides of pork chops with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Place pork chops into crockpot.
- Pour soup mixture over pork chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 5 and half hours or 3 hours high (my crockpot cooks really fast so cooking times may vary).
- Plate with mashed potatoes and veggies and spoon soup over potatoes and chops.