Keto French Toast. Who doesn't like a cozy brunch with some French toast? We've adapted this popular classic to fit all keto needs. We're not skimping on the butter or cinnamon either.
I love converting our breakfast favorites in to keto. Get this Keto french toast recipe here. Includes beautiful photos and printable step-by-step instructions. You can have Keto French Toast using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Keto French Toast
- You need 2 slices of keto approved bread or a homemade substitute.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 TBS of heavy cream.
- You need 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- It's 3/4 tsp of trivia.
- You need of Confectioners erythritol.
- You need of Butter for pan frying.
How to Make French Toast Keto. Since I don't have any time to cook breakfast on work days, I like to cook at least one. A classic breakfast favorite, keto french toast tastes just like the original but wihtout the sugar, so it's perfect for a lazy weekend morning. This recipe for keto french toast is made from an egg loaf.
Keto French Toast instructions
- Mix egg, heavy cream, cinnamon and trivia well on a deep plate.
- Soak both sides of one slice of bread In the mixture then move to a pan on medium heat with butter.
- Cook until both sides are golden.
- Move to plate and sprinkle with erythritol and enjoy. Repeat with second slice of bread.
I make my keto egg loaf like french toast. I treat it like french toast and it tastes and looks exactly It is just as filling as french toast and there are a million keto-friendly add-ons to sprinkle on top or. Our favorite keto bread is the star of these low carb french toast sticks. Infused with cinnamon and fried to perfection, you won't even know they are low carb. Keto French Toast Sticks are a great make ahead, freezer recipe that you can enjoy all week long.