You can have Winner Dinner using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Winner Dinner
- Prepare 3 cup of vegetable broth.
- It's 1 1/2 of large Carrots, sliced into discs.
- You need 2 cup of sliced portobello mushrooms.
- Prepare 2 of Good size yellow onions.
- Prepare 1 stalk of celery, sliced.
- You need 3 of large garlic cloves, sliced thin.
- It's 2 can of cream of chicken soup.
- You need 1 (8 oz.) of bar of cream cheese.
- It's 3 slice of Sharp Velveeta cheese, 1/2" thick.
- Prepare 2 slice of Queso Blanco Velveeta cheese, 1/2" thick.
- You need of Thick egg noodle, as much as you like.
- It's 4 dash of ground black pepper.
- It's 3 dash of chili powder.
- It's of garlic powder (to season chicken).
- You need of onion powder (to season chicken).
- You need of Sea Salt (for boiling pasta water).
- It's of Pam cooking spray.
Winner Dinner step by step
- Add both cans of cream of chicken soup, 1/2 broth, and the cream cheese to the crock pot & also add garlic & onion powder to your preference..
- Cut onion, carrot, celery & garlic cloves. I slice the celery, carrot, & garlic clove into "discs", and cut the onion into medium size rings, them into decent size chunks..
- Add all of the veggies to rest of broth in a skillet and turn to med-high..
- Cook these just until a little bit soft. While they are cooking, slice & cube both Velveeta cheeses, and add veggies & broth, and cubed cheeses to crock pot..
- Next add the mushrooms to the crock pot.
- Add a little chili powder, stir, and cover and cook on high for about 2-3 hours, checking and storing as needed..
- Lastly, boil the egg noodles (with desired sea salt) a few minutes less than directed on package. *This way they do not become soggy once covered in the cheesy mixture (:.
- Rinse the noodles in a colander with cold water to stop the cooking..
- Add noodles to bowl and cover with cheese mixture. Garnish with black pepper, get cozy and enjoy your comfort food!.