Easy Churros. All you need to know to make the best cinnamon sugar coated churros! Perfectly soft and tender on the inside and deliciously crisp on the outside. Easy homemade churros from Delish.com are a sweet delight you can make at home!
DIY Churros piping bag and star nozzle using bottle / easy steps. Churros are one of my absolute favorite desserts. The fried pastry dough topped with the delicious cinnamon sugar mixture is seriously a match made in heaven. You can have Easy Churros using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Churros
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of flour (sifted).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of oil + additional for frying.
- You need 1/2 of teasp Baking powder.
- It's of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Icing sugar.
- You need of Chocolate sauce.
- You need 1 of egg (optional).
Churros with perfectly crunchy outsides, tender insides and cinnamon and sugar. Of course homemade churros aren't churros without a cinnamon-sugar shower. Craving smaller bites of fried dough perfection? Don't miss my recipe for Easy Churro Bites!
Easy Churros step by step
- Put 1 cup water, 3 tbsp oil and 1 cup sugar in a pan on low heat. Stir until the sugar is well dissolved.
- Mix the baking powder and flour together. Add mixture to the pan and mix quickly till all becomes one. Remove from heat and continue to mix till a soft dough is formed..
- Optional: At this stage you can add 1 egg and 1/2 teasp vanilla essence. Mix well again into a dough (if it is too watery you can add flour lil by lil to get a soft dough..
- With your hands, knead it into a ball and split it into pingpong size balls. Roll each ball out with your palm on a flat surface into the churros shape and the size you wish. Use a knife and press lightly on all sides of the churros to make the classic designs if you want and deep fry them (5 or 6 at a time).
- When they are a beautiful golden brown colour, remove and drain well. Mix icing sugar and cinnamon powder together and roll out the churros on same..
- Using a knife, make a slit on one side of the churros and insert some chocolate sauce and they are ready to eat..
Easy Churros Recipe. by : Laurie Bennett. This post may contain affiliate links. This is a simple treat that the kids can help you make! Spain's version of fried dough, churros are easy to make at home. The delicious sticks of fried dough are dipped in Click Play to See This Easy Spanish Churros Recipe Come Together.