Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa. Roasted Pumpkin with Moroccan Spices is probably one of my favourite. What makes the Roasted Pumpkin Moroccan Spiced? The perfect start of fall healthy and light recipe, this Moroccan Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Salad will easily win over anyone who tries it!
Roast pumpkin is a festive side dish at many Christmas dinners, but quinoa makes this dish literally pop in your mouth. Roast Pumpkin Quinoa Salad with FetaMy Gorgeous Recipes. Spiced Pumpkin Quinoa Breakfast Porridge with PistachiosEat Your Greens. You can have Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa
- Prepare 1 of small sweet pumpkin or winter squash (300-400g) like acorn, kabocha, butternut or sweet dumpling.
- It's 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 tsp of pie spices (mix of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and ginger).
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- You need 1/2 cup of quinoa, any color or mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It's 1 Tbsp of honey or brown sugar (add more to taste).
Spicy Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa Bowl (Gluten Free, Vegan)moonandspoonandyum.com. This roast pumpkin quinoa salad is made with chunks of pumpkin roasted to golden, crispy-edged perfection in a coating of honey, extra virgin olive oil and spices. Add fluffy quinoa and a few more roast veggies and voila, so much yum! Guys, I have been in a bit of a salad meal prep rut. · Serve this roasted pumpkin quinoa salad as a meal or side dish.
Spiced Roasted Pumpkin Quinoa instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F/200°C. Remove seeds and cut pumpkin or squash into small cubes. Mix with spices, oil and a bit of sugar if you want a touch of sweetness..
- Put in oven....
- After 20 minutes, turn over pumpkin/squash with a spatula and then roast for another 20 minutes..
- Meanwhile, prepare the quinoa. First, rinse 1/2 cup of quinoa with water..
- Place in a small pot with 1 cup of water and a dash or two of salt..
- Bring to a boil then turn to low. Simmer, covered with lid for 15 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for an additional 5 minutes..
- Ta-da! Fluffy quinoa!.
- After 40 minutes of roasting, your pumpkin or squash should be browned to sweet deliciousness!.
- After quinoa has finished, roughly mix in the roasted pumpkin or squash. Sprinkle with additional touch of spice if needed and drizzle with honey (or brown sugar). Enjoy!.
The pumpkin is roasted with red onion, cumin, coriander, fennel seeds and maple. The quinoa is dressed with are lots of herbs, sumac, lemon and topped with the roasted pumpkin, pomegranates, pepitas and hazelnuts. Serve this roasted pumpkin quinoa salad as a meal or side dish. I'm a huge quinoa fan and given the chance I would eat it everyday! The quinoa is dressed with are lots of herbs and spices; mint, coriander, sumac, lemon and its all topped with pomegranates, pepitas.