Crockpot Chicken Tinga.
You can cook Crockpot Chicken Tinga using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crockpot Chicken Tinga
- It's 8 of Roma Tomatoes.
- It's 1 large of Onion.
- It's 24 of Pace picante sauce - I use Hot.
- It's 3 tsp of Tomato bouillon with chicken flavor.
- Prepare 6 medium of Jalapenos.
- Prepare 2 lb of Chicken meat- white or dark or even mixed.
- It's 3 cup of Water.
- You need 1 box of Rice-boil in bag.
- You need 1 packages of Mixed veggies-corn, peas and carrots.
Crockpot Chicken Tinga step by step
- Cook chicken. While the chicken is cooking, cut up romas, onions and jalapenos. Seed the jalapeños if you don't want it really spicy. I seed half of them. Put cut up veggies in crockpot. Turn on high..
- When chicken is done completely and cooled some, shred chicken and add to crockpot..
- Cook rice per package directions and add mixed veggies to rice after rice is done. Sprinkle with tomato bouillon and mix together. Careful not to add to much to this step as it is salty. It's just to add a touch of flavoring to the rice. I keep the rice separate from the tinga..
- Start with rice in a bowl and smother the rice with the Tinga. I use the leftovers to make burritos. That recipe to come in a few days! Enjoy!.