buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot. Home » Crock Pot Recipes » Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. This Crock Pot Buffalo Ranch Chicken Casserole tastes so good!
If you love Buffalo-style chicken wings and Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce, this is a recipe you must try - Crock Pot Buffalo-Ranch Shredded Lightly spray crock pot with non-stick cooking spray. Place chicken breasts in a single layer. Sprinkle chicken breast evenly with ranch dressing, flipping. You can have buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot
- You need 3 lb of bag of frozen chicken breast pieces.
- It's 12 oz of franks red hot wings buffalo sauce.
- You need 1 oz of hidden valley ranch salad dressing & seasonig mix packet.
- You need 1 of optional: sliced red and green peppers and onion.
Try this ultra easy and delicious dinner recipe from the Domestic CEO's kitchen. If you're anything like me, the word "easy" included in a recipe always grabs my attention. Make it a meal by serving this chicken on a Pillsbury™ biscuit or on top of rice. This tangy, creamy dip tastes just like Buffalo chicken wings.
buffalo-ranch chicken crock pot step by step
- set crock pot to low setting.
- place frozen chicken breast into crockpot.
- pour buffalo sauce over chicken.
- shake ranch dressing powder over chicken and sauce.
- cook on low for 6-8 hrs.
- at hour 6 take chicken out and shred on a plate.
- place chicken back in crock pot for another hour to soak up sauces.
- chicken is now ready for anything your tummy desires. such as tacos which I prefer. or another option is to place shredded chicken onto hoagie rolls topped with mozzarella cheese..
It's best served hot with crackers and celery sticks. Combined all in the crock pot and let it sit on low for. BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (CROCK POT) Like this recipe? Pin it to your APPETIZER pinboard! The shredded chicken goes into the Crock Pot with cream cheese, cheddar cheese, ranch dressing, and buffalo sauce.