Chicken Tortilla Soup. This chicken tortilla soup is quick to make, flavorful, and filling, plus it freezes well. Garnish with avocado, Monterey Jack cheese, or green onion! Simmer a recipe for spicy Chicken Tortilla Soup from Food Network that's loaded with fire-roasted tomatoes, black beans, jalapenos and more.
Drop your dinner plans and make it tonight! It's made with crispy fried strips of corn tortillas in a tomato-based Mexican soup with chicken stock, chiles, avocado, Jack cheese, cilantro and lime. Chicken tortilla soup, with its spicy tomato broth, crunchy tortilla chips, and gooey cheese, has long been one of my favorite dishes to order at Mexican restaurants. You can have Chicken Tortilla Soup using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Tortilla Soup
- You need 1 lb of Skinless Boneless Chicken Chopped.
- Prepare 15 oz of Canned Sweet Corn (drained).
- You need 15 oz of Canned Diced Tomatoes (not drained).
- Prepare 5 cup of Salted Chicken Stock.
- It's 1 medium of Sweet Onion.
- It's 3 small of Baby Bell Tomatoes.
- It's 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Chili Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Monterey Jack Shredded.
- You need 1 of Black Bean Artisan Tortilla Chips.
I never even thought to make it at. Chicken tortilla soup is one of my favorite kinds of soup. Lately I've been getting chicken tortilla soup almost weekly at a local restaurant. Chicken Tortilla Soup is one of my favorites because there's so much going on.particularly at the end when you add the gorgeous toppings.
Chicken Tortilla Soup step by step
- Insert all but cheese and chips in crockpot.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Cook on high for 4-8 hours.
- Serve hot topped with cheese and crumbled chips.
Here is a delicious way to make chicken tortilla soup. You can garnish with many ingredients to suit your needs and make this a meal. By Jennifer Segal, inspired by Tommy Bahama Tropical Café. A silky purée of vegetables, tortillas and spices, this chicken tortilla soup is hearty enough to serve as a meal. Instant Pot Chicken Tortilla Soup - a fast and flavorful recipe that can be made using dry or canned beans, and using fresh or frozen thighs, or breast meat.