Crockpot Beer Chicken. How to make beer can chicken in a slow cooker! If you enjoy bbq chicken and beer can chicken, combine the two in this easy slow cooker recipe! Right now the extent of my cooking is in the crockpot.
The perfect, easy low-calorie crockpot recipe that makes preparing a Weight Watchers dinner a snap. This Crock Pot Beer Chicken recipe is incredibly easy, and it makes an excellent gravy! When I'm not tossing a chicken in the Crock Pot, my husband likes to smoking them on his Traeger, which. You can cook Crockpot Beer Chicken using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot Beer Chicken
- Prepare 4-5 of Chicken Breasts (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Rosemary.
- Prepare 1 Can of Beer (I used Red's Green Apple Ale).
Crockpot Wednesdays-Slow Cooker Beef FajitasYours and Mine are. I do like to drink it on occasion, but it's not always my beverage of choice. However, when it comes to cooking with it? This slow cooker chicken recipe uses a full can of beer and any cut of chicken you like to create a very versatile chicken dish that goes great with black beans and rice or shredded with barbecue sauce.
Crockpot Beer Chicken step by step
- Put All ingredients in crockpot.
- If Frozen cook on High 4-5 hrs or Low 8-10 hrs.
- If Fresh cook on High 3-4 hrs or Low 7-8 hrs.
My family devours this root beer chicken every single time I make it. Cover; cook on high for five hours or on low for seven to eight hours. My kids get super active in the winter and we are always on the run so crockpot recipes. This Crock Pot Root Beer Barbecue Chicken Recipe is freezer friendly. You can toss all the ingredients into a freezer bag and freeze.