Easy overnight focaccia. Hi guys welcome to my channel. This No-Knead Overnight Focaccia is an easy, fun, and scrumptiously rewarding recipe. Make it once and they'll be asking you to make it all the time.
This easy recipe is perfect for both beginners and seasoned bread bakers! Jump to the Rosemary Garlic Focaccia Recipe or read on to see how we. This focaccia has a fine crumb and a tender crust, which makes it a perfect side for BBQs, the Light and fluffy shredded pancake. You can have Easy overnight focaccia using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy overnight focaccia
- Prepare 512 g of white bread flour.
- You need 2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Prepare 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 cups of lukewarm water (made with 1.5 cups cold water and 0.5 cup boiling water).
- You need 4 TBS of good quality olive oil.
- It's of Maldon sea salt flakes.
- Prepare of Rosemary.
When the focaccias have puffed up in the pan a little, sprinkle the Working with Refrigerated Dough: The dough can also be held overnight in a covered container in. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Focaccia. Super Easy One Hour Focaccia Bread. Made with fresh rosemary, garlic and parmesan cheese!
Easy overnight focaccia instructions
- Make the dough: In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, and instant yeast. Add the water. Using a rubber spatula, mix until the liquid is absorbed and the ingredients form a sticky dough ball..
- Cover the bowl with a damp tea towel or plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator immediately for at least 12 hours..
- Line two 8- or 9-inch pie plates (or something similar) with parchment paper or grease with butter or coat with nonstick cooking spray. Pour a tablespoon of oil into the center of each pan. Using two forks, deflate the dough by releasing it from the sides of the bowl and pulling it toward the center. Rotate the bowl in quarter turns as you deflate, turning the mass into a rough ball. Use the forks to split the dough into two equal pieces..
- Place one piece into one of the prepared pans. Roll the dough ball in the oil to coat it all over, forming a rough ball. Repeat with the remaining piece. Let the dough balls rest for 2 to 4 hours depending on the temperature of your kitchen..
- Set a rack in the middle of the oven and preheat it to 220C. Pour another tablespoon of oil over each round of dough. Rub your hands lightly in the oil to coat, then, using all of your fingers, press straight down to create deep dimples. If necessary, gently stretch the dough as you dimple to allow the dough to fill the pan..
- Chop up a sprig or two of rosemary and mix with flaky sea salt, sprinkle this mixture over the dough..
- Transfer the sheet pan to the oven and bake for 25 to 30 minutes, until the underside is golden and crisp. Remove the pans from the oven and transfer the focaccia to cooling racks. Let it cool for 10 minutes before cutting and serving..
This is a focaccia recipe with simple ingredients, yet mega taste! With summer quickly approaching, I wanted to make a fuss-free. A simple sourdough focaccia recipe (no yeast needed!) with a no-knead option - perfect for beginners to baking bread as there's no need for a banneton or dutch oven. Fresh, hearty focaccia bread is incredibly simple to make with this no-knead method. This hearty No-Knead Focaccia is coated in olive oil and herbs, making every bite full of delicious flavor.