Focaccia. Focaccia is a flat oven-baked Italian bread product similar in style and texture to pizza dough. Focaccia can be used as a side to many meals or as sandwich bread. Focaccia is a delicious Italian flat bread flavored with a extra-virgin olive oil, rosemary and flaky sea salt for the classic version.
Save Recipe. (Chef's Note: This may seem excessive, but focaccia is an oily crusted bread. This is why it is soooooooooo delicious!). This focaccia recipe is as fuss-free as bread recipes go. You can cook Focaccia using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Focaccia
- Prepare 1.5 cups of All purpose flour.
- It's 1 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of Yeast.
- It's 2 tbsp of Warm water.
- It's 1 of Onion.
- You need 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need of Cherry tomatoes for garnish.
The dough comes together quickly in the This recipe leaves so much room for experimentation, too. I've been making so much focaccia at. Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes or enjoy with green salads. Make a simple, homemade version of this classic Italian bread.
Focaccia step by step
- Take warm water in a bowl and add sugar and yeast. Keep aside for 15mins.Sieve flour in a big bowl..
- Add salt,oil,sugar, and yeast mixture in the flour. Mix it well and knead the flour to make a soft dough..
- Cover the dough with a cling film and allow it to rise for 2 hours or until the dough gets double in size..
- Roll the dough on a butter paper and keep it aside for half an hour..
- Preheat oven to 180'c.Brush it with butter.S lice Onion and mix it with butter.Spread this onion on the whole Bread.Bake it for 20-25mins.Serve hot with your favorite sauce or dip..
Serve our rosemary focaccia alongside pasta dishes. Focaccia is our favorite yeast-bread to make at home. It has a crisp outside and soft inside, and is All-purpose flour is perfect for making focaccia bread. You can use bread flour, but the bread will be a. An Italian olive-oil bread, quite flat and usually round or square-shaped.